Playbooks help you accomplish specific tasks in runZero. Each playbook includes the following sections and information:
- Who is this playbook for and why - Identifies the teams who will ideally benefit from the playbook and why it’s helpful.
- How will runZero help - Explains how runZero can help address the problem you’re looking to solve.
- What will I need to do - Gives a quick summary of what you will be doing to achieve the objective.
- Prerequisites - Covers the license requirements and other tasks expected to be completed ahead of the steps to implement.
- Implementation steps - Provides the steps you need to take in order to accomplish the outcomes.
The following playbooks are available:
- Building a complete asset inventory
- Alerting on asset and service changes
- Alerting on runZero system events
- Tracking hardware and operating system retirement
- Finding gaps in endpoint protection
- Finding gaps in vulnerability scanning
- Achieving RFC 1918 coverage
- Scanning OT networks
- MSSP guidance
- Scanning with SNMP
- Using traffic sampling for passive asset discovery
- Personal Health Review
If you need assistance in building out your process, you can book a session with a runZero Customer Success Engineer to discuss further.